ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT UPLOAD - READ MORE >>>
Registration Night- Team Check In
Team registration for the event will be held at:
The Ottawa Marriott Hotel - York Salon / Room Lower Level (100 Kent Street, Ottawa)
Registration will be held on Friday April 27th, from 6pm to 8pm.
REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY, NO EXCEPTIONS. FAILURE TO REGISTER WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION.
What to bring to the team registration:
- Proof of insurance. ( Ontario teams only need to produce their Ontario Soccer Association Roster)
- Permission to travel form their provincial or state association.
- Team roster
- Player Passes, Cards, books from the team’s provincial, state soccer association or federation is mandatory.
Your game sheets will be printed for you to pick up at your team registration - team check in.
#Procedures for submitting online team rosters
Go to www.soccerscheduler.com
- On the menu bar located on the left hand side of the home page, click on “Soccer Teams”
- Using the gotsoccer.com username and password used to apply to the showcase on line, and login to your team account
- Once logged into your teams account, click on “Roster’ which is located on the grey menu bar at the top of the page)
- You’ll now notice a grid labeled “Current Team Roster”, to start adding your players to your teams roster, click on “Add Players” on the bottom right hand corner of the grid.
- Player by Player, please fill out the “New Player Profile” info.
(Please make sure that all information is filled in as accurately as possible.)
- Click on “Save”, this will add that player to your teams official roster.
- Repeat steps 5 – 7, for the remaining players.
- Team rosters are to be completed no later than April 19th.